First Reconciliation and Eucharist
First Reconciliation & First Eucharist Registration
Registration is available from July 31st - August 18th
Late Registration is available from August 19st - August 25th
Registrations will not be accepted after Friday, August 25, 2023.
When you complete the Sacramental Preparation Registration Form, you commit to and acknowledgment of these important criteria:
- Family registration as members of the MBS Parish Family.
- Child must have completed the 1st-grade religion program at MBS or another parish (verification required).
- Parent(s) commit to attending Sunday Mass with their child and be joined to the parish in common worship and as members of the Body of Christ!
- Parent(s) commit to attending Parent Sacramental Preparation Meetings for Reconciliation and Eucharist on Sunday mornings in St. Ursula Hall.
- Parent(s), as the first teachers of the Faith to their children, must commit to studying/reviewing the materials provided with your children. Through this personal formation and preparation, it is our desire that together, as a family, you grow closer to Christ.
NOTE: There will be a fee of $40.00 for Sacramental Preparation. This fee is used for enhancing the Sacramental experience for the children and their families and is collected at the time of PSR registration.
Sacramental Preparation Registration 2023 - 2024
Sacramental Preparation Registration Instructions:
Online Registration for 2nd Grade Sacramental Prep for the 23-24 Academic year is NOW CLOSED. If you would still like to try and register late, you may call the parish office at 225-752-6230.
2023 - 2024 Sacramental Prep Schedule
2023-2024 First Reconciliation & Eucharist Schedule