High School Confirmation
- Registration for the 2023-2024 High School Confirmation Preparation classes will be open July 31st - August 18th.
- Late Registration will be open August 19th - August 25th.
- Registrations will not be accepted after Friday, August 25, 2023.
Scroll down for Registration Instructions
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the Sponsor Eligibility Form
Please review these guidelines with your candidate.
- Candidates, according to Diocesan guidelines, are registered members of Most Blessed Sacrament Parish or have written permission from your Pastor prior to the registration deadline.
- Candidates have been involved in an ongoing Religious Education Process either at Most Blessed Sacrament, another parish, or in a Catholic school (verification required).
- Candidates have attained at least a 11th grade level of academic education.
- Candidates are participating in parish worship and Sacramental life.
- Candidates will agree to commit to the Sacramental process by faithfully attending classes and remaining in our process through the Confirmation Retreat experience.
- Candidates must take part in a weekend retreat – no exceptions will be made. Note: MBS Confimration Retreat is scheduled for Sunday, January 7th.
NOTE: The Registration Fee for Confirmation is $40.00.
For more information, contact West Giffin at (225) 752-6230
Registration for Confirmation Prep 2023-2024
NOTE: You will have to complete Part 1 and Part 2 for each student you are registering in your family.
Confirmation Registration Instructions:Online Reigstration for High School Confirmation prep classes for the 23-24 Academic year is NOW CLOSED. If you would still like to try and apply for LATE REGISTRATION you may call the parish office at 225-752-6230
2023-2024 Confirmation Schedule
Sponsors will need the recommendation and signature of the Pastor of their Parish for acceptance as a Sponsor for the Candidate. A Sponsor Eligibility Form is to be completed by the Sponsor and given to their pastor for verification and signature. The form must be returned to our office via fax or mail by the designated date.