The Sacramental Preparation year is very special for our Parish and families.in the life of our Parish and hopefully for your family. MBS and our team of Catechists strive to make the First Reconciliation and First Eucharist preparation processes memorable experiences. To assure a rich experience, we need parent support and assistance in the process.
Online Registration for 2020-21 is open from July 15 - August 15.
Late Registrations will not be accepted after October 1, 2020.
When you sign the Sacramental Preparation Registration Form, you make your commitment to and acknowledgment of these important criteria:
- Family registration as members of the MBS Parish Family.
- Child must have completed the 1st-grade religion program at MBS or another parish (verification required).
- Parent(s) commit to attending Sunday parish worship with their child.
- Parent(s) commit to attending Parent Sacramental Preparation Meetings for Reconciliation and Eucharist.
- Parent(s), as the first teachers of the Faith to their children, commit to studying with their child through “take-home” materials provided by the parish.
- Parent(s) commit to occasionally assisting the parish with Sacramental Preparation projects or other parish ministry areas during the preparation year.