First Eucharist is scheduled for
Saturday, April 24, 2020 & Sunday, April 25, 2020
Click here to listen to
I Want to Walk as A Child of the Light
The Sacramental Preparation year is very special for in the life of our Parish.
MBS and our team of Catechists strive to make the First Reconciliation and First Eucharist preparation processes memorable experiences. To assure a rich experience, we need parent support and assistance in the process.
When you sign the Sacramental Preparation Registration Form, you make your commitment to and acknowledgment of these important criteria:
Online Registration for 2021-22 will be open from July 15 - August 15.
- Family registration as members of the MBS Parish Family.
- Child must have completed the 1st-grade religion program at MBS or another parish (verification required).
- Parent(s) commit to attending Sunday parish worship with their child.
- Parent(s) commit to attending Parent Sacramental Preparation Meetings for Reconciliation and Eucharist.
- Parent(s), as the first teachers of the Faith to their children, commit to studying with their child through “take-home” materials provided by the parish.
- Parent(s) commit to occasionally assisting the parish with Sacramental Preparation projects or other parish ministry areas during the preparation year.
NOTE: There will be a fee of $40.00 for the Sacramental Preparation. This fee is used for enhancing the Sacramental experience for the children and their families and is collected at the time of PSR registration.