The First Reconciliation year is a very special for our Parish and families.
MBS and our team of Catechists strive to make the First Reconciliation and First Eucharist preparation processes memorable experiences. To assure a rich experience, we need parent support and assistance in the process.
Registration is available online from July 15, 2020-August 15, 2020.When you sign the Sacramental Preparation Registration Form, you make your commitment to and acknowledgment of these important criteria:
- Family registration as members of the MBS Parish Family.
- Child must have completed the 1st-grade religion program at MBS or another parish (verification required).
- Parent(s) commit to attending Sunday parish worship with their child.
- Parent(s) commit to attending Parent Sacramental Preparation Meetings for Reconciliation and Eucharist.
- Parent(s), as the first teachers of the Faith to their children, commit to studying with their child through “take-home” materials provided by the parish.
- Parent(s) commit to occasionally assisting the parish with Sacramental Preparation projects or other parish ministry areas during the preparation year.